In today’s world of economic, political and environmental uncertainty, there is one thing for certain.
You have to get the job done.
But, how do you truly know whether your decisions, during time of doubt, will lead to success or failure? Since 2004, the Innovative Response team has consulted with and trained over 400 leaders to creatively address uncertainty and challenges head on. Innovative Response – a program of the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health Center for Public Health Practice – is focused on equipping leaders and their teams to be able to quickly identify, assess, and take appropriate action when faced with any challenge or situation. Our goal is to prepare clients with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to recognize when simply following policy and procedures will not be enough.
Innovative Response will empower you to face your challenges with confidence through:
- Education – Innovative Response offers classroom and coaching-style
educational sessions to meet just about every need in the areas of:
- Leadership development
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Organizational development and team building
- Customized corporate training
- Organization-focused research and consulting projects
- Best Practices – Our team will define with you the best course of action to
meet your needs, goals, and desired results. Through a collaborative
approach, you will be empowered with the skills and knowledge needed
now and in the future!
- Creative Action – The end result of partnering with Innovative Response is that you will have the expanded perspective of problem definition so that new, creative, and appropriate responses and resources will be applied.
For more information about what Innovative Response can do for you and your organization, e-mail us at email@example.com.